Thursday 22 May 2014

Cool Copenhagen !!! ( København )

Cool Copenhagen !!!  ( København ), The capital city of Denmark.

"Havn" means port. I noticed that in Denmark many place names ends with "Havn"

Luckily, I have got a few cool Danish Colleagues who recommended a cool way to enjoy Copenhagen.

As they recommended, I started my journey from Copenhagen Central  ( København ). Picked a couple of city maps with me. And then walked towards Nyhavn ( approximately 1.3 KM  but interesting walk) . There is a nice pedestrian's path which passes through the shopping area. From Nyhavn ( Nyhavn means New Port)  I took a Canal tour. This was a good tour, i would say. It passes through nice iconic buildings and major attractions of the city. If yours is a short trip then this is a nice way to enjoy Cool Copenhagen. 

Here are some cool snaps.










Nyhavn





Copenhagen Opera House















No comments:

Post a Comment